Wednesday, September 7, 2011

#2

This is our 2nd week of classes and I have to admit the readings that have been given to us has been really challenging me. I was never a fan of reading, a trait im not especially proud of, but every time I have a book in front of me, I instantly get sleepy. Besides a natural sleep reaction to reading, the American Scholar was written in an old english that it takes me a few reads to get through a paragraph. Hopefully, in a month or so I can pick up my own pace and be able to take on more challenging works of literature with a little more ease.
I do like the way the material is presented to us. It makes it easier and is helpful that we would have class discussions on the more important parts of the literature or split up into groups and put the readings into a simpler language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment